A global community to help you build your future
Graduating from Venice School of Management is only the beginning of a journey that will continue over the years. Indeed, to build a successful career, you need not only an outstanding set of skills and cutting-edge experience, but also a valuable network of high-quality connections that can support you in strengthening your professional path and open doors to great new opportunities.
Our global alumni community traces its roots in the foundation, in 2011, of Ca’ Foscari Alumni, open to all former students of Ca' Foscari University, included those of Venice School of Management. In 2023, the Venice School of Management Alumni network was officially launched to offer alumni further development opportunities and support them during their career through networking opportunities and exclusive initiatives that will bring them into contact with innovative minds and business leaders.
Alumni network in numbers
- + 70 events per year worldwide;
- + 111,000 graduates spread across more than 90 countries;
- + 26,000 registered Members, with a broad generational spectrum: from recent graduates to seniors;
- 12 territorial chapters: Milan, Brussels, Paris, London, Dublin, Dubai, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, San Francisco, New York, Switzerland;
- 7 internal clubs;
- + 30 benefits and advantages for Members;
- 12 Supporting Companies.
Being part of Venice School of Management means becoming part of the Alumni network, and enhancing your identity as our graduate. Our foundations lay on a strong business and accounting tradition and on the cultural heritage and uniqueness of Venice. We represent the first School of Commerce on a national level (founded in 1868), and have been the first to launch a degree in business administration in Italy.
Being part of the Alumni network means having the chance to connect with an international community of former students, who share the same values. Furthermore, through cultural and professional initiatives, we aim to strengthen the Alumni network of former students of management, reinforce their skills set, create new opportunities for them to meet and encourage the exchange of experiences to embrace their future.
The Alumni network has a strong focus on innovation, aiming at creating and promoting initiatives that enable former students to develop new interdisciplinary projects that can have a positive impact on societal issues.
- Dedicated newsletter. The email that shares our initiatives and invitations to networking events, visits and conferences, to be always updated on Ca’ Foscari Alumni activities. And if you are looking for job opportunities, or want to offer them as a company, you can benefit from the Alumni Career Newsletter.
- Ca’ Foscari Alumni (CFA) card. By requesting the card (worth 10 euros) you can access the Ca’ Foscari University libraries and borrow books at advantageous conditions.
- Alumni wall. You will be present on the Ca’ Foscari Alumni wall, which represents a perfect showcase for companies that collaborate with the university.
- Discounts at Ca' Foscari University. Alumni members have access to different types of discounts at the CUS (University Sport Center) and a 10% discount at the Cafoscarina bookshop.
- AVIS Car Rental. The agreement with AVIS Car Rental reserves to Alumni members special rates and free activation of the Loyalty Program.
- De Bona Motors. Discounts on services, rental and maintenance at the De Bona Volkswagen offices in Venice, Conegliano and Belluno.
- Foodracers. Foodracers, an Italian food delivery company, offers a discount for all Alumni.
- Marive Transport. Special discount at Marive Transport ( boat transport service)
- TVB - Treviso Basket concessions. Discounts on season tickets and discounts on single matches are available for members who love basketball.
- Terraglio Group. 10% discount on services offered in the Venice and Preganziol offices. Sports, specialist clinics, summer centres.
- Querini Stampalia Foundation. Reduced fee to access both the Museum and temporary exhibitions. The ticket price will be 10 euros instead of 14.
- Palazzetto Bru Zane. Palazzetto Bru Zane is the Centre de musique romantique française in Venice that opened its doors in October 2009 with the aim of rediscovering the French musical heritage of the nineteenth century (1780-1920). Alumni members have the opportunity to attend the performances organised by Palazzetto Bru Zane with a 20% discount on the ticket price.
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection. Special discounts are available for Alumni members
- Venice Civic Museums Foundation. Discounts on tickets for exhibitions and museums of the Fondazione Musei Civici di Venezia.
- M9 - Museum of the '900. All Alumni members can access the museum with a 20% reduction on the admission ticket.
Since October 2012, several important companies in our area have chosen to collaborte with the Alumni network.
Last update: 16/11/2023