Ca' Foscari Shop
The official merchandise of Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is available at the Ca’ Foscari Shop in Venice, near the entrance of Palazzo Foscari, as well as online on our website. Come and see our products in person, or browse our online catalogue to explore our range of Ca’ Foscari-branded clothing, accessories, and stationery.
Our products are made in sustainable ways. If you are looking for an eco-friendly purchase, check out our non-chemically dyed notebooks, our recycled PVC shopping bags, our t-shirts made of sustainable cotton, and our eco-friendly pens.
Discover our partnerships with Moleskine and Kappa.
Clothing and accessories
- Ca’ Foscari-branded sweatshirts, t-shirts, jogger pants, wind jackets, caps, beanies, ties, backpacks, lunch boxes, USB pen drives, and powerbanks
- Ca’ Foscari and Kappa-branded zippered sweatshirts, training pants and shorts, polo shirts, t-shirts, and wind jackets
- Ca’ Foscari-branded Bic pens, eco-friendly pens, pencils, notebooks, highlighters
- Ca’ Foscari and Moleskine-branded notebooks and journals with soft and hard covers
- Ca’ Foscari-branded wrapping paper, gift bags, and ribbons
- prints of antique originals that are housed in Ca’ Foscari’s archives
24Bottles & Lucio Schiavon Limited Edition Bottle
If you are a member of the Ca’ Foscari community and you have not picked up your water bottle yet, pop by our Shop, show us your university ID card (Carta Conto) and pick up a bottle for free. If you wish to purchase the water bottle, show us your university ID card (Carta Conto) to get a discounted price (€14.90). The standard retail price is €19.90.
Regulations due to the Covid-19 pandemic establish that a maximum of 4 people at a time can enter the shop. You must wear a face mask and sanitise your hands. Your temperature, which must be below 37.5 °C, will be measured upon entry.
Browse our online shop to discover the range of Ca’ Foscari-branded products and of our partner brands. Place your order from anywhere in the world: we ship with TNT Fedex.
In keeping with current regulations, in-store payments must be made by card. The shop can only accept cards (Visa, V-Pay, Mastercard, Maestro and PagoBancomat) and digital payments (Apple Pay, GPay, Samsung Pay and Nexi Pay).
All payments made through the online shop are certified by the PagoPa system.
Last update: 05/12/2022