The Placement Unit is an integrated system of services for graduating students and recent graduates intended to:
- Provide them with support in analysing their aptitudes, motivations and competences in order to draw up a professional project consistent with their studies and recent developments in the world of work;
- Provide them with support in their active job search;
- Provide strategies to help them transform their personal and professional goals into reality;
- Bring together university and world of work by creating occasions for direct encounters with professionals and recruiters.
Job Offers and Applications
Students, graduating students and recent graduates may check job offers in Italy and abroad posted in the Personal Area. A job posting board dedicated to candidates with at least one year of professional experience has been set up together with the Ca’ Foscari alumni association.
The job vacancy board is divided into sections dedicated to the University’s various disciplinary areas:
- Computer science
- Individuals in “protected categories ”
- Student jobs
To apply you should send your Curriculum Vitae to the company contacts given at the bottom of each offer.
12 months after your graduation, you can consult the Alumni Job Offers (in Italy and abroad) aimed at professional profiles with one or more years of experience, developed in cooperation with the Ca' Foscari Alumni association.
Last update: 27/02/2024