Da oggi matricole
Information and tips to start your university life
Welcome meetings for the a.y. 2023/2024
What is a study plan? When and how do you fill it in? How do you get ready for exams?
Form September on you are welcome to join a series of freshmen dedicated meetings, with focus on all the organisational aspects of university life.
The meetings, organised by your reference Campus (Linguistic, Economic, Scientific, Humanities, Treviso, H-FARM), will give you the chance to gather more information on your chosen degree programme, get to know the Campus services and meet the information tutors.
Get your first academic year off to a good start!
Scientific Campus - 15/09/2023
Friday 15 September 2023, 9.30 am - 2.00 pm - Scientific Campus Via Torino (Mestre) [ITA]
The presentations will be in Italian
9.30 am - 11.30 am plenary meeting, Danilo Mainardi Auditorium, Alfa Building
- Department Directors and/or Delegates for Education to welcome the freshmen;
- Campus Services' staff to present the services provided to students, give an overview on students' career steps, focussing on some "hot topics";
- Financial Aid's staff
- Information Tutors;
- BAS' staff to present the services of the Science and Technology Library (BAS)
- student representatives.
12.00 pm - 2.00 pm presentation of degree programmes
- 12.00 pm -1.00 pm
- 1.00-2.00 pm
- Sustainable Chemistry and Technologies: Lecture Hall 1 - Zeta Building
- Environmental Engineering for the Ecological Transition: Lecture Hall 2 - Zeta Building
- Engineering Physics: Danilo Mainardi Auditorium - Alfa Building
For information, write to email@example.com.
Inclusione service - 27/09/2023
Wednesday 27 September 2023, 10.00 am - 12.30 pm - Ca' Foscari (Sala Berengo) [ITA]
- 10.00-10.15: Greetings and welcome, prof. Elti Cattaruzza, Vice-Rector for the Right to Education and Student Services
- 10.15-10.30: Teaching at Ca' Foscari, prof. Luisa Bienati, Vice-Rector for Teaching
- 10.30-10.45: Inclusivity at Ca' Foscari, prof. Giulia Bencini, Rector's Delegate for the inclusion of students with disabilities and SLD
- 10.45-11.45: The Inclusivity Service: presentation of services, how and when to submit requests.
- 11.45-12.00: Departmental Representatives
- 12.00-12.30: Q&A round
LIS interpretation will be provided.
Other support requests can be addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 05/09/2023