Reference service and research support Economics and Management Library (BEC)
This service can offer assistance:
- if you need to find an up-to-date bibliography on a subject for the purposes of study and research
- if you want to learn how to use bibliographic sources, databases, electronic resources and other research tools available in the library and online.
If you need:
- a bibliographic reference, both in-person and from remote, write to email@example.com: a specialized librarian will provide assistance in choosing and using electronic resources
- a bibliographic search, fill in the online form [ITA]. Please complete the form thoroughly and in detail to help the librarian who will carry out the search.
This service offers specialized assistance - by appointment both in-person and from remote - to professors, researchers, research fellows, phD students in the following topics:
- individual support for the publication, dissemination and enhancement of the academic outputs
- support on:
- Open Science
- Open Access publishing
- data management
- licenses and copyright
- research assessment
- training on resources and tools useful for researchers.
How to consult digital resources and databases
Through the Databases application, you can find bibliographic and full-text electronic resources of interest to your field of study, either subscribed by the University or free of charge.
In order to access specific databases and non-open access documents (ebooks and ejournals), it is necessary to be recognised as a member of Ca' Foscari University of Venice and thus obtain all related rights, using:
- VPN Bibliographic Resources
- GARR IDEM
For more information and instructions, see the Remote access to electronic resources page.
Last update: 16/11/2023