The specialized tutoring is a service aimed at students who are enrolled in the degree programmes offered by VSM and includes didactic activities that integrate the programme itself, and initiatives in the disciplinary areas where basic training gaps are present.
The service is carried out by students enrolled in doctoral and master's degree courses, selected through specific application processes.
All students will be able to contact tutors via their institutional email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating their name, matriculation number and degree programme in the subject line.
Please, note that only emails related to the service offered will receive an answer.
The tutoring activity is organised in:
- supporting students in using the Ca' Foscari Competency Centre platform, where the exercises are carried out;
- monitoring of students' execution of the exercises, and sending ah hoc reminders for participation in the meetings;
- support in understanding the various parts of some reports given to the students, following some exercises;
- support in preparing useful materials for the lessons;
- availability for content and technical clarification for students who needed it.
Tutor: Giulia Milani ( email@example.com)
Accounting for business combinations and consolidated financial statements - Surnames A-K
The tutoring activity is organised in 15 online and voluntary meetings to support students in carrying out exercises in preparation for the examination.
You will find all materials and the meetings' calendar on the Moodle page > section "Financial Statement of Groups and Extraordinary Transactions - Tutoring a.y. 2023/2024".
Tutor: Greta Bortolozzo ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please write an e-mail to the tutor to arrange a one-to-one online meeting.
Strategy, Innovation and Impact
The tutoring activity is organised in:
- group work: explanation and possible support in the execution of group work;
- exam preparation: session of exercises in preparation for the exam;
- reception: any clarifications relating to the course activities;
Financial Statement Analysis
The activity is organised in weekly tutoring sessions in which different topics related to the lessons already taught are addressed, with theory and exercises.
Tutoring sessions are held every Monday from 10.30 am to 12 noon.
Please note: the lecture on Monday, 2nd of October, will be postponed to Tuesday 3rd of October at 5.30 p.m.
Corporate Finance and Financial Institutions
The tutoring activity is aimed at students enrolled in the Business Administration programme and includes the following activities:
- group work: explanation and evaluation of group work;
- exam preparation: exercise session in preparation for the exam;
- stock market game: explanation and evaluation of the game.
The dates and times of the classes will be communicated in advance in relation to the progress of the main programme and will be held in person or online.
Tutor: Nicola Carta
The tutor is available to receive students during office hours.
Principles of Management and International Accounting
The tutoring activity is organized in 5 meetings, online and with voluntary participation, to support those approaching a degree programme in English to support them in the acquisition of listening and public speaking skills.
All useful materials for the meetings will be uploaded on Moodle:
The meetings will be held on a weekly basis:
- from 13 September 2023, 2-3.30 pm - Principles of Management and International Accounting - Zoom link
- tutor: Angela Nativio
Financial Statement Analysis [ET7022]
The tutoring activity is organised to support students in addressing any course-related concerns and providing clarification and support in preparation for the exam.
Tutor: Riccardo Maria Santovito ( email@example.com)
The tutor is available to meet students on Wednesdays from 11am to 1pm via zoom
Design Thinking and Innovation Management
The tutoring activity is structured to support students through the following activities:
- Assisting students in group work through scheduled meetings and additional voluntary sessions
- Providing support during practical classroom activities
- Addressing any course-related concerns and providing clarification
The tutor also provides background support for the organisational aspects of the course
The meetings will be held on a weekly basis: On Fridays 14:00–15:00
The tutoring activity is structured through online and voluntary meetings to support students in the following activities:
- Office hours: Clarification on any concerns pertaining to the course.
- Group Work: Organisation and evaluation of group presentations.
- Exam preparation: support in preparation for the exam.
The meetings will be held on a weekly basis: On Tuesdays, 15:00–16:00
Tutor: Emin Altun ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Communication and Social Media Management
The tutoring activity is organised to support students with group work and individual presentations.
Students can contact Tutor via email.
In addition, students who wish to do so, can participate to online video calls for any clarification or issue related to group or individual work, all Thursday mornings from 9.30 to 11.30 at the following google meet link
Students who intend to participate, should write an email indicating the time at which they wish to participate.
Tutor: Martina Cincotti ( email@example.com)
Last update: 16/11/2023