The specialized tutoring is a service aimed at students who are enrolled in the degree programmes offered by VSM and includes didactic activities that integrate the programme itself, and initiatives in the disciplinary areas where basic training gaps are present.
The service is carried out by students enrolled in doctoral and master's degree courses, selected through specific application processes.
All students will be able to contact tutors via their institutional email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating their name, matriculation number and degree programme in the subject line.
Please, note that only emails related to the service offered will receive an answer.
The tutoring activity is organised in:
- supporting students in using the Ca' Foscari Competency Centre platform, where the exercises are carried out;
- monitoring of students' execution of the exercises, and sending ah hoc reminders for participation in the meetings;
- support in understanding the various parts of some reports given to the students, following some exercises;
- support in preparing useful materials for the lessons;
- availability for content and technical clarification for students who needed it.
Tutor: Giulia Milani ( email@example.com)
Performance Management and Control Systems
The tutoring activity is structured to support students through the following activities:
1. Assist students in group work through scheduled meetings and additional volunteer sessions
2. Provide support related to practical classroom activities
3. Address any doubts related to the case study
*If you have questions about the course content or exam information, please send the questions to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 day before the meeting on Tuesday. Students who have questions are encouraged to attend the meeting at the same time since one person's doubt might be similar to others.
Calendar of activities:
The meetings will take place every week for the duration of the course on Tuesdays, from 10 am to 11:30 am. Additional sessions can be organized based on the students' needs. The meetings will take place online on Zoom at the following link: https://unive.zoom.us/j/82111234368.
Last update: 27/02/2024