Tuition fees for BA and MA degrees - a.y. 2020/2021
The fees for the A.Y.2020/2021 are divided into 3 instalments.
To enrol for the academic year, you must pay the first instalment of tuition and fee payments. To meet the enrolment requirements for the academic year, you must also pay the second and the third instalments, where due.
The billing for the first instalment for students who enrol for the second year onwards takes place in July/August (for students enrolled in the first year, it is at the time of enrolment).
The billing of the second instalment for all students is in November and is preceded by a balance transaction of €0 in the reserved area -->payments, to be ignored. The actual amount is billed around one week after this balance.
The billing of the third instalment for all students is in April.
Remember that the failure to settle the balance due for instalments in previous years means that billing cannot be completed for a.y.2020/2021, making it impossible to enrol.
Close to the deadline for each instalment, you must check your payments situation in the reserved area -->payments and open a support ticket for any clarifications required.
- first instalment of 700 Euro by 30 September 2020;
- second instalment of 500 Euro by 17 December 2020;
- third instalment, in settlement of the amount due, by 15 May 2021.
Please note the deadlines carefully for each instalment to avoid incurring fines for late payment. The fine is automatically generated upon receipt of payment and must be paid for the purposes of continued enrolment for the a.y. 2020/2021:
for the first instalment
- 50,00 Euro if you make the payment between October 1, 2020 to October 30, 2020;
- 200.00 Euro if you make the payment from October 31st 2020 onwards;
for the second instalment
- 50.00 Euro if you make the payment from 18 December 2020 to 27 December 2020;
- 200.00 Euro if you make the payment from December 28, 2020 onwards;
for the third instalment
- 50.00 Euro if you make the payment from 16 May 2021 to 25 May 2021;
- 200.00 Euro if you make the payment from May 26th 2021 onwards.
Attention: For the installments of the degree course in Digital Management and the master degree course in Crossing the Mediterranean:Towards investment and integration (MIM) you will have to check directly at the sites of the courses.
Last update: 05/12/2022