Degree Programme Regulations
For each of the three curricula in which the study program is organized, up to 12 free choice credits can consist of internships.
Students are assigned 1 credit for every documented 25 hours of the internship.
Two types of traineeship are possible:
- “Internal” Traineeship - which is carried out in the laboratories of the Ca 'Foscari University of Venice. Students should ask a teacher to be their internship tutor and make arrangements about the contents, timing and methods of the internship itself. Regarding the internship, the only contact person is the university tutor, who is responsible for surveying the activity.
- "External" Traineeship - which is carried out in an institute, research laboratory or a company external to the University (in which case it is necessary that an agreement has been previously stipulated between the host institution and the University itself). The external internship is managed according to the general regulation of the University, stated at the dedicated pages of the website.
Forms and documents
The internal traineeship form must be filled in, signed and sent to email@example.com on the first day of activity. At the end of the internship, students must send the record of attendance and the internal traineeship declaration to the same address.
|Application for internal internship||167 K|
|Certification internal internship completion||107 K|
|Internal internship attendance register||333 K|
Recognition of activity comparable to internship
Upon evaluation of the Teaching Committee, several activities can be recognised in place of the curricular internship, such as: skills acquired in work/professional activities, other training activities deemed consistent with the student’s studies, or established upon general decisions of the University bodies.
The following activities can be recognised as substitute to the internship:
- work/professional activities;
- student collaborations and tutoring activities, only if consistent with the educational objectives of the Study Program and with the expected learning outcomes;
- Civil Service;
- innovative learning activities/laboratories;
- directional, organizational and managerial roles held by students within student/youth associations;
- role of student representatives in the main institutional bodies of the University, in accordance with the Resolution no. 36/2017 of the AS of 12 April 2017.
Any further activity, if not previously evaluated by the University bodies, must be approved in advance by the Teaching Committee.
Forms and documents
The recognition of activity comparable to internship form must be filled in, signed and sent to
Last update: 04/07/2023