The wait is over: today we finally bring you all the news for the 2021/2022 academic year!
At Ca’ Foscari you’ll be able to choose from a wide array of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes fully held in English, while also expanding your university experience by taking part in one of the many internships opportunities, mobility programmes and innovative workshops.
Find out more about what we offer and why you should choose Ca’ Foscari by visiting the page dedicated to our Prospective Students. To stay updated on the University's measures in response to the health emergency, check out our Covid-19 Information Hub.
Hospitality Innovation and e-Tourism, a new Programme in English
Starting from next September, the brand new Bachelor’s degree Programme in Hospitality Innovation and e-Tourism will shape the next generation of hospitality experts, combining management skills in the industry and other competencies related to digital transformation and sustainability of tourism services. Moreover, graduates will acquire knowledge related to the economic, cultural, anthropological, and environmental aspects of tourism, through lectures, workshops, and internships that will make them competitive candidates in the field.
Along with the English language - the main language of the whole course - this Programme offers the possibility to study a second European language.
Alongside this new entry, Ca’ Foscari offers other 4 Bachelor’s programmes and 16 Master’s programmes taught entirely in English, as well as several study paths, curricula and single courses in English, particularly suited for international students.
Calls for application
All the calls for applications regarding our limited access programmes are now online. In each call, you’ll find all information on pre-enrolment, selection procedures, entry tests and enrolment.
To read the calls, click on the Enrol>Admission section on the website of the course of your choice.
TOLC@Home tests (TOLC@Casa), are a tool for the orientation and evaluation of initial skills, delivered on a computerized platform and managed by the Interuniversity Consortium of Integrated Access Systems (CISIA). These are individual tests that differ from student to student and are made up of randomly selected questions from the CISIA TOLC database.
Taking this test is a requirement for courses in the Economic and Scientific areas, as well as for the Bachelor’s programme in Languages, Civilisations and the Science of Language and the new programme in Hospitality Innovation and e-Tourism.
For more information on the TOLC@Home tests, visit CISIA’s website
Please note: You do not have to take the TOLC test through Ca’ Foscari! You can register to take the test via any of the universities offering it and your results will be used in the evaluation of your application for your chosen programme(s) at Ca’ Foscari.
Joint Degrees with International Universities
Ca’ Foscari can boast a huge number of partnerships with outstanding international Universities, like the prestigious University College London - UCL or the Université Panthéon-Sorbonne. Our students can currently choose among 30+ joint/double degree programmes to enrich their university experience.
Here are the new joint/double degree opportunities for 2021/2022:
- Double Degree with the Máster en Estudios Lingüísticos Literarios y Culturales (MELLC) of the University of Seville for the Language and Civilisation of Asia and Mediterranean Africa programme
- Double Degree with the Business and Politics in Modern Asia National Research University of the Saint Petersburg’s Higher School of Economics for the Language and Management to China programme
- 3 new double degrees for the Language Sciences programme. Double Degree in English Linguistics with the University of Bucharest, Double Degree in Language Sciences with the University of Nova Gorica, and lastly a Double Degree in Russian/Italian Philology with the Russian State University for the Humanities
- Double Degree with the Henley Business School of the University of Reading for the programmes in Management, Economics and finance and Data analytics for business and society
- Double Degree with the MasterESCP Europe of the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce in Paris for the programmes in Business administration, Marketing and communication and Management
- Double Degree with the HEC Management School of the University of Liege for the Accounting and Finance curriculum of the Master’s degree programme in Management.